We Are Here to Help
If you or someone you know was raped or sexually assaulted you are not alone, there is help! Whether the assault happened today or years ago, you have options and support. Click on the buttons below for information and services to help you in your healing process.
What is Sexual Assault? For more information, check out Was I Raped?
- Sexual assault or rape is unwanted sex or sexual contact
- Sexual assault happens when someone used force, threats or intimidation to force you to have sex
- Having sex with someone who cannot agree to it is also illegal, this includes children and people who are drunk or using drugs
- Sexual assault can happen to anyone regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ability, etc.
- Sexual assault is an act of violence, not sexual gratification
- All sexual assault is a crime
Click the links below to learn more:
I was raped, what should I do?
Was I raped?
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I report?
Criminal-Justice Process Overview
Know your legal rights!
Survivors Bill of Rights